top of page
Mon, Aug 28|
Kinross Charter Township
Emergency Medical Responder/ MFR Class
Contact Bryan Huntley via email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Aug 28, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Kinross Charter Township, 5220 M-80, Kincheloe, MI 49788, USA
About the event
Zoom Meetings also
- Class fees are to be paid by the student or the sponsoring ambulance agency on the 2nd night of class. Current cost per student is $733.50 based on 10 students and $542.25 based on 20 students.
- Potential funding from Chippewa County OES EMS education fund based on student enrollment.
- Student must have access to the internet and computer or tablet as a majority of lectures, homework and quizzes will be online.
- Student class fees do include 1 NREMT testing voucher but not state lincensure costs.
- All students will recieve a copy of Emergency Medical Responder: First on scene 11th edition book
bottom of page